Per leggere questo post in italiano, cliccate qui.
You’ve now played Build A Monster and Emotions Memory, so you’re probably an expert at body parts and feelings. We’ve now combined the two and kicked it up a notch with The Pumpkin Emotion Game! (Yes, we know we weren’t very creative on the name, if you have a better one, please be sure to tell us)!
Pumpkins for the face:
To get started:
- Download and print enough pumpkins for each player. Cut the sheet in half to separate the pumpkins.
- Download and print the sheet with the parts of the face (or make up your own from construction paper). Cut out the parts of the face. ( If you are laminating, laminate the sheet first then cut out the parts).
- Download and print 1 die (either the one with pictures or the one with words). Cut out and glue together.
- Download and print a sheet from the Emotions Memory (either the one with pictures or the one with words). Cut into squares.
Now you are ready to play! The object of the game is to complete a jack o lantern with the correct emotion on his face. The Instructions:
- Put the pumpkins and facial parts into the center.
- Put the emotions squares face side down and each player chooses out one.(The extras can be removed while the game is being played).
- Decide who goes first. The first player rolls. She must say what she has rolled and then may take 1 of the according piece from the center pile. (i.e. if she rolls an eye, the she takes 1 eye).
- The asterisk may be played in two ways – if rolled, that player gets nothing or if rolled, that player may choose a piece of his choice.
- The first player to complete a whole jack o lantern face with the correct emotion wins.