Per leggere questo in italiano, cliccate qui.
Animal Sounds Memory! To play this game, print and cut out 4 copies of the first sheet with all the animals and one of the sheet with zookeeper.
Object of the Game: to memorize the noises and mimes of the animals in the right order.
1. Shuffle the deck and then place it face down in the center of the table. Decide who goes first.
2. The first player draws a card and places it face up next to the deck. She says what the animal is and imitates the sound and gestures for that animal.
3. The second player draws a card, places it face up on top of the first player’s card. He makes the sound and mimes the animal on the first card and then of the card he has just turned over. And so on and so forth until a player gets an animal or it’s sound.
4. Once a card is turned over and covered by the next player’s card, it should not be turned over and covered again.
5. When a player makes a mistake, instead of reshuffling the deck and beginning all over – the player takes a penalty card from the face up pile. Whoever has the most penalty cards (once all the cards have been turned over) begins the next round.
Variation – at the beginning of the game, set a time limit on how long the game will last. The winner is the person with the least penalty cards.