Per leggere questo in italiano, cliccate qui.
Preparation: Print two copies of each sheet and cut out.
Object: To get rid of all your cards before your opponents.
How To Play: Choose a dealer. Dealer deals 7 cards to each player. The rest of the cards go face down in the center of the table, this is the DRAW pile. The dealer takes the top card from the DRAW pile and places it face up and this becomes the DISCARD pile. The person to the left of the dealer goes first (or choose the first player by a counting game). The first player must match the card in the discard pile either by having the same picture (girl, boy, cat or dog) or by having the some preposition (front, behind, next to, on, under, above, in or between OR same words skip, reverse or draw two)- here’s the catch….in order for a player to discard his card, he must say what the card is of (ie: the girl is above the chair). Or the player can throw down a wild card. If he player has no matching cards or wild cards, he must draw a card from the DRAW pile. If he can play the card, he may otherwise play goes to the next person.
When a player has only one card left, he must call out UNO. If he forgets and is caught by another player he must draw 2 cards. When all a players cards are gone, he is out and wins the game, players keep going until one by one each player discards all his cards (except fot the last person).
- draw two – the next player must draw 2 cards and forfeit his turn
- skip – the next player is skipped
- reverse – play is reversed and continues in the opposite direction
- wild – this card can be matched to any card, the player using this calls out another category that bests suits his hand (girl, boy, cat or dog).
- blank cards- you can use the blank cards to add new rules, if you have them (ie: as you can see we left out the wild draw four card, but you can use the blank cards to add it back in) OR to replace any lost cards( ie : just draw or write the girl is on the bed).
Have fun and don’t forget to say UNOOOOOOOO!